Since many of you regularly contact me asking for secret hotspots in Antwerp, I thought it was fun to share my 5 favorite lunch spots!
The ‘modewijk’ is without a doubt one of the most charming parts of Antwerp to me. This fashion district is historically meaningful and you can find the fashion department of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and the Fashion Museum nearby. Should you be around here during the day and get hungry, like we were today, you should definitely try Renaissance. This restaurant is part of a concept combining food, fashion and art. Perfect for a fashionable lunch stop.
Friday lunch date
Friday is our afternoon quality time together. We try to schedule this day only to ourselves. No kids. Rediscovering the two people we were when we were dating, haha!
Do you love Italian food?
Today we enjoyed our lunch date in a modern and classy, yet simple setting. I’m a sucker for Italian food and this place is the best! I was wearing a simple top with lace detail picked out for me by sophisticatedbox, and mylifeincolors_jewellery crystal earrings. Red lipstick is always a good idea, even in the daytime!
My favorite lunch spots
There are plenty of cool coffee and lunch bars in Antwerp, but I usually go back to the same old, familiar places… I hope you enjoy them and please let me know what your favourites in Antwerp are!
1. Sophie’s place; my absolute number 1, I love their parmigiano eggplant! The best!
2. Salon de Thée Claude; hidden gem in Antwerp! The high tea brunch is amazing.
3. Roest: best view on MAS and superb goatcheese salad, and many other salads.
4. Barchel: The tartines are so yummy, perfect for easy quick lunches in between meetings.
5. Renaissance; amazing interior and fine Italian dishes.
Coat: Zara/ Trousers: Maje/ Bag: Chanel mini/ Heels: Torfs/ Earrings: Mylifeincolors_jewellery/ Sunnies: Dior.