Hello Lovelies! Today I want to introduce you to the new Bourjois collection! The product that I love the most is their new brow palette! I can’t leave the house without doing my brows.
Maybe at one time or another, in a rush, you went a little too far with the tweezers. Like me! Your hair just won’t grow back in certain spots. So goes the tale of the balding brow… I’ve been considering microblading but now I found the product to fill my eyebrow emptiness; this Bourjois eye-brow palette!
Here’s how you can get perfect eyebrows with Bourjois in 1, 2, 3!
- Take the spoolie brush (mascara wand) and brush gently back and forth a few times with the wax before smoothing all the hairs in the same direction.
- Now you’re ready to enhace the shape; when you’re starting out, you can put 3 little dots to help you shape your brows. Check here how to find your perfect shape. Then use the colored powder to make light, hair-like strokes to connect them.
- Once you have the shape, it’s important to blend! This keeps the brows from looking too drawn on or dark. Even if you have black hair like me it’s important not to overdo your brows!
Always start light and add more as you go. Perfect brows takes a little bit of practice, but once you start filling them in with the Bourjois eyebrow palette, you’ll wonder how you ever went without!
Can you see the difference allready?
Filling in your brows is, in my opinion, the most important step of your makeup routine. Your brows frame your face, and you’ll be amazed at the difference such a simple step makes! Although none of us have “perfect brows” so to speak, especially when it comes to symmetry, even small adjustments can make a huge difference!
Do you like the result? I do! This Bourjois eyebrow palette is such an easy and handy palette, definitely a must have. It’s available for brunettes and blondes and I love the creamy highlighter for under the brow and the setting wax to keep the hairs in place!
There are other lovely products to discover from Bourjois and I was so lucky to test it! I was very excited to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix fond de teint. The new and improved formulation features a lightweight texture that melts onto the skin. Me likey!
It’s everything I want in a foundation; a light and comfortable texture and a fresh, glowy finish!
It has a moderate level of coverage. I find this more than sufficient especially for the summer. In general, I always opt for a natural finish – so this is right up my street. Aaaaand it’s loaded with skin boosting and protecting vitamins such as:
- Apricot to promote additional radiance
- Melon for skin quenching hydration that lasts up to 8 hours
- Apple (a known anti-oxidant) to protect the skin.
It comes in no less than 9 shades! I’m using Beige nr.54, the last one starting from nr. 50 in the picture which is exactly my skintone. I love that it’s giving that natural, fresh faced look whilst also perfecting – but most importantly it looks like my own skin, not like I’m wearing a mask!
You can find this new Bourjois collection at DI! I hope this review was helpful lovelies! If you have any questions or feedback, do ask in the comments.